If you’re unsure of how to fill a space on your wall – don’t worry, you’re not alone. Check out our Gallery Layout ideas for inspiration. We’ve come up with some ideas you could use to make you look like a pro.
Unwrapping a framed print is very exciting. Save yourself time and hassle by order printing and framing at the same time – genius! If you’re unsure of how to fill a space on your wall – don’t worry, you’re not alone. To help, we’ve come up with some ideas you could use to look like a pro. Check out our Gallery Layout ideas for inspiration.
Overwhelmed by too much choice? To keep it simple and easy for you we’ve selected three of our favourite frames to suit absolutely anywhere. Our white, oak and black finish are coupled with high-quality acrylic. Choose your image and matt size when you order and – Bob’s your uncle – a lovely framed print!
- You can choose from our entire range of true photographic prints and fine art prints to display in your frame.
- The white, oak and black frames mouldings measure 20mm x 20mm.
- Frames come ready to hang and are faced with high quality, crystal clear acrylic.
- Matt boards come in white or black, or you can choose to have the image printed to the edge with no matting.
- Please contact us if you have any custom requests for framing.
- In-house production time is 10 business days for framed prints. Turn around times vary depending on the paper types or mounting options you may have selected within your order.
- Images are printed ‘as-is’, so no colour corrections are applied. Colour correction is an optional service you can select in your shopping cart. If most images you are ordering are from professional photographers they will not need colour correction. If you’re ordering your own photographs, colour correction is advised.